It’s the end of the year so as many bloggers will, here is a quick review of my year and whats ahead.
I got back into my collecting in a big way. I started a blog and made some great trades. The collecting community is huge and for the most part the people are great. I made some great progress on my main collection.
Below is my overview sheet. Green = complete set, yellow = in progress and red = not started.
9 times this year I managed to complete a set. Including my favorite the 78-79 OPC Hockey.
The last column above represents when the last date was that I added a card from that set. Nearly all the yellows got at least 1 new card from the set added this year.
Goals for 2013 are new to me. I’ve never really set them with my collection but here goes.
1) More blog entries – try to write a minimum of 2 posts a week.
2) No more Red on the OPC list – At least one card from every set.
3) Complete at least 5 new sets (the low hanging fruit was finished off this year).
4) Get to at least 25% of my White Whale
5) Average at least 1 trade per month.
And most importantly..
Clean off my desk!!
Happy New Year and all the best to anyone reading this.